• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WTB:- Mod Fox body finished or unfinished

Juiced46

Just like the title says. Looking to buy a mod fox. I would prefer one with a 4V DOHC or atleast setup for it. There was no section in this site to post this thread so I figured to post it here. If you know any for sale or where a good place to look please let me know!

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
Lord if this thread was here about a month ago i would have hooked you up lol, but I think i will keep it FOR NOW. Bobby you thinking about selling the four eyed car. Oh yeah, welcome aboard juiced46 enjoy the site.

Juiced46

Ponyboy, are you in CT? If so where are you located and if you change your mind about selling we can talk. Bobby, shipping actually isnt that bad. I had a 2003 Cobra shipped from FL to CT last summer and it was very reasonable and the guy did an awesome job.

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
Ponyboy, are you in CT? If so where are you located and if you change your mind about selling we can talk. Bobby, shipping actually isnt that bad. I had a 2003 Cobra shipped from FL to CT last summer and it was very reasonable and the guy did an awesome job.
I live in Somerset KY its a bit south of you lol

Dustin

Juiced46 I called you today and left a message I have just what you are looking for and if we can agree on a price this car might have a new home in CT... lol Call me when you get some time at 606-383-1328

Juiced46

Hey man. I called you back and left a message yesterday. I am going to be pretty busy tonight and this weekend. Shoot me a text or message me on here with details if you can

Dustin

Sent you a couple messages the last week with no responce so I thought I would just tell you a little bit about the car I am talking about.

It is a 1989 Notchback Coupe with absolutly no rust anywhere. The car will need a new right side fender do to bumping a light pole. It has a svo hood with new headlights. All glass is in good shape. Manual doors, battery relocated to trunk with battery disconnect switch in license plate. charcole grey interior from a 99 gt dash center console, fron and rear seats no head liner yet, power seat on driver side works great, 97 mark 8 motor and trans, the trans has been gone though with a shift kit, full 5 lug conversion done the right way, everything came out of a 01 mach 1 car, massive disk brakes all the way around. Aftermarket upper and lower control arms. You can ask ponyboy89lx about this car having the best setup on subframe connection you will ever see. I know that there is a lot that I am missing but you would just need to see this car to see all the money spent. The only thing needed to make this car back running is a 99+ computer and wiring harness from the computer to the motor compartment.

The car was running and driving before I started putting the dash in. The only reason the computer and harnesses is needed is so that everything in the cluster will work. I think as of right now I have around $5800 in the car. The only thing left on this car from a foxbody is the body lol.

Juiced46

Sounds like it is something I am looking for depending on what you want to sell it for. I didnt get any messages from you though? Did you text/call my phone? The # is 203-887-7907 Can you send me some pics to my email its daveargentino@gmail.com

Dustin

I seem to keep missing you. If you are still interested give me a call or text at 606-383-1328. I work Monday - Friday 7am to 3pm so you can contact me anytime after 3 during the week and anytime on the weekend.

Thanks