• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

'yote into 86 coupe

slosvo

Hey fellas, I have spent a lot of time searching on the net, but I have yet to find where all the fox yote swap guys hang out... I know the Coyote stock class guys from NMRA are out there, but i think they keep their secrets... i don't blame them...

Anyway, My donor is a '14 yote with 15K miles out of a theft recovery GT.. and the plan is to swap it into. cream puff.... cream puff is a tan colored 86 2.3 liter auto coupe.... the out come of the swap it to have a street car that can kick some booty..No PS, No PB with A/c and stereo..

I bought the K member kit from CJ pony parts, but so far just the motor mounts and A-arms have showed.. the K is 2 or so weeks out... i also just received the strange 10way struts and coil overs... doing research on if anyone has done the swap using a factory ECU and wiring, but it seems every one just uses the FRPP control pack...

I'm ready to order the BBK headers just not sure if the extra bux is worth the ceramic coating... I've always just got my headers painted black... but these aren't available that way.....

Anyway, who else has done this swap that is here on the forum?

-Saf