• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2011 gt500 conversion questions

HCOR

ok i was swapping a 96 cobra 4.6 in my 86 Notch but now have come across a wrecked gt500. What parts beside the normal engine and pcm harness, hoses, coolant system, etc do i need. i would guess the throttle pedal? can the later hydro clutches be converted to cable? do i need the body harness ? i plan to use the fox dash and harness but want to make sure i grab everything I'll need. has anyone here done this conversion using stock harness? the ford controlller and harness is out of the question for me. any insight would be great i would love to drive this car this year lol,

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Welcome to the site. I can't tell you much about the GT500 swap. The 96 Cobra swap would have been more my style. I would say, grab everything you can. Better to have and not need than to need and not have.