• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

99 cobra motor question

Zvines1290

Hey guys do the 99 cobras have 2 different computers? i ordered a 99 cobra ECU and Wiring harness. but the people i ordered it from said they dont have the other computer for the inside? i had no idea there was to can someone inform me on this please!!

Im swapping the 4v into a fox but using all cobra interior and wiring etc.

any help will definently be appreciated!!

Svt Fox

Staff member
Hey guys do the 99 cobras have 2 different computers? i ordered a 99 cobra ECU and Wiring harness. but the people i ordered it from said they dont have the other computer for the inside? i had no idea there was to can someone inform me on this please!!

Im swapping the 4v into a fox but using all cobra interior and wiring etc.

any help will definently be appreciated!!

There is only one eec

Speedtospare

Just one ECU. Heres the model numbers

1999-01 Cobra: KRC0, KRC1, KRC2, KRC3, ZMR0, ZMR1, ZMR2, FLZ0, LXT0, MSE0, MSE1, MSE2, MSE3, TDC0
2003-04 Mach1 manual: ZYA0, ZYA1, ZYA2, TMX0, TMX2
2003-04 SC Cobra: QUD0, QUD1, QUD2, YDH0, YDH1, HSF0, AMZ0, AMZ1, AMZ2
2003-04 Mach1 auto: LUF0, LUF1, LUF2, LUF3, LUF4, SYM0, SYM2

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
Maybe they were talking about the CCRM but its located in the engine bay i think IDK lol, just the ECU in the pass. kick panel

Zvines1290

Thanks guys. I definently didn't kno wat else he was talking about. And I'll look into the ccrm to see if maybe that's wat it was..