• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

ABS light question

fstfrd

Donator
Hi guys, I'm in need of a little help. I got everything hooked up, everything is working fine ....lights, ignition etc.....it's just as soon as the battery is plugged in, the ABS light on the dash stays on constantly. Anyone have an idea why this light is constant ?

Bill

Staff member
Donator
This is likely a dumb question, but have you checked all the ABS plugs and sensors? Was the donor car wrecked? Do the brakes work in non-abs mode? I was Bendix factory trained ABS certified back in the late 90s, so it has been a while since I made my living doing that, but sensors, plugs and a controller reset are always a good place to start.

fstfrd

Donator
Hey Thanx Bill, yeah I have gone over everything twice and I can't seem to find a smoking gun.... I'm just going to put some miles on the car and then go over the brake system again forward working my way to the rear of the car. ..
Thanx for the response

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk