• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Detail Zone/ Ron Francis Install Question

rusqtsi

For those using the MK-97a or similar kit.

where did you mount the wire distribution box? under hood, dash, trunk and why did you choose this location?

Any pictures

dewayne

I mounted mine in the trunk......I did this because it's big and bulky and takes up a bunch of space.. Ill get some picks up soon I'll try to do it tomarrow

rusqtsi

I mounted mine in the trunk......I did this because it's big and bulky and takes up a bunch of space.. Ill get some picks up soon I'll try to do it tomarrow

trunk is where i am headed since i plan to move the battery there too. From the engine ,did you run the wires thru the middle of the car or the sides near the doors? also what type of wire loom and heat wrap if any did you use.

thanks for any pics

dewayne

I ran the engine part of the harness along the passenger side in the round black tube type loom .... The trans harness I ran through the drivers floor through the stock hole That the neutral safety wires went through then back to the trunk....ill get some picks asap ... for sure

rusqtsi

I ran the engine part of the harness along the passenger side in the round black tube type loom .... The trans harness I ran through the drivers floor through the stock hole That the neutral safety wires went through then back to the trunk....ill get some picks asap ... for sure

any pics?