• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New Guy From the freezing North

ChronicFoxbody

Hey Everyone, thanks for the add! I genuinely appreciate it!

I currently own a pair of 91's, a coupe and a hatch. Lookng to do a terminal swap on the hatch and need some info and knowledge! Thanks again!

ChronicFoxbody

Yeah man, looking at the main page seeing threads a few years old is isn't a sign of busyness! Hopefully we find the info were looking for!

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Did I say quiet? more like a ghost town.
You haven't asked a question yet. You've been on the site a VERY short time and have a massive 6 posts between you. Is there something in particular you are looking for? Do you have a live build going? It sounds like you both have Fox bodies. Do you have donor cars yet? What kind of budget do you have. What kind of skills do you have/do you need to acquire? How deep into the swap do you want to go? What do you want the car to be able to do when you're done? There are numerous complete builds documented on here. There are multiple ways to do just about anything you want to do to your Fox. Dig in and start reading

Last edited:

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Yeah man, looking at the main page seeing threads a few years old is isn't a sign of busyness! Hopefully we find the info were looking for!
Welcome to the party (both of you). There is a tremendous amount of information contained on the site. Dig in and make yourself at home. If you've started your build, start a build thread and become part of the community. You are in the holiday season, so be patient.

Xporter

Welcome guys, I recently joined as well and will be posting more once I get to the build part of my swap. I'm almost done stripping an 04 GT. If everyone starts posting what they are working on this place will start to gain more traction in terms of post.