• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New Look

ModFoxMustangs

Staff member
All,
The guy who created our last look as moved on and will not be updating his files..

With our forum software update coming soon. (about a week) I had to change the look. So, that we can be up to speed and ready for the new and improved software coming out.

Thanks Everyone for your patients...

minerskinz said:
Hi,
Past two years the forum themes business both premium and custom works are down and very low sales due to various reasons.

I have been running successfully minerskinz for past 8years and it never so low and i could not run the show and unable to meet even my family and basic expenses.

So i am closing down minerskinz temporarily but i am not leaving my design business i am planning to enter other scripts like e comm and wordpress etc and for this i am seriously learning various new software and in next one month i will be back online.

ecomm and wp are very good and also few other scripts, i am joining a one month course to learn php and Js for this i am moving to nearby city to join the institute.

My partner who codes my design has left me due to poor revenue in current business and i am left helpless when it comes to coding and unable to provide support on back end.

Thanks

86GT2go

Wondered about 'what happened' when I went to log in. I thought I was in the wrong spot! As long as all info and links are here, no worries. :)

ModFoxMustangs

Staff member
Wondered about 'what happened' when I went to log in. I thought I was in the wrong spot! As long as all info and links are here, no worries. :)

I am going to be installing a new resource software that will make finding everything very simple.. I will be working on in it in the next coming weeks.. When the new software is released...