• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

new member from upstate ny

anc6802

I've got a 86 mustang that I'm putting a 5.4 from my 03 f150 that's rotted out, but sadly it only has 64kmi on it. I plan on doing turning the car into a road racer, full cage, the works with my final goal to race it up pikes peak in about 5 years. I have several Windsor 5.0's but I figured with the modern engine it will be better for timing and adding a turbo later on. Currently the car is nearly gutted getting it ready for the new floor pan and roll cage.

I hope to learn alot from everyone here and hopefully help out others aswell.

Bill

Staff member
Donator
I've got a 86 mustang that I'm putting a 5.4 from my 03 f150 that's rotted out, but sadly it only has 64kmi on it. I plan on doing turning the car into a road racer, full cage, the works with my final goal to race it up pikes peak in about 5 years. I have several Windsor 5.0's but I figured with the modern engine it will be better for timing and adding a turbo later on. Currently the car is nearly gutted getting it ready for the new floor pan and roll cage.

I hope to learn alot from everyone here and hopefully help out others aswell.
Welcome to the party. You are in the right place. When you get ready to do the suspension for the hill, lets talk. I used to own Atlantic Coast Mustang back in the day. We specialized in autocross and open track chassis work. I'd be happy to share a little.