• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

86 Mustang Mark VIII Swap Noob

cdog02mustgt

I wanted to introduce myself. I Have started working on my Mark VIII Swap. I picked up a running and driving 98 Mark as a donor car. I can already tell I am going to be using this site quite a bit.

DSC_0020.JPG

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Welcome to the party. I'm sure you'll find what you need.

FuturaGuy

Staff member
The wiring diagrams for your '86 are available on www.foureyedpride.com. There are a few Modular conversions, including mine, on FEP but not many. I don't have the wiring diagrams for the Mark VIII. They're around and if all else fails, try a Lincoln dealer. They have it on CD and if you cultivate the service manager, he may either copy what you need or let you burn a copy of the CD. A six-pack of his favorite beer, left in his car, never hurts either.

cdog02mustgt

Ha ha thanks. I bought an EVPM to help get me in the right direction. Should be a fun, and challenging project.