• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

A co-worker's project

FuturaGuy

Staff member
This weekend I stopped at a co-worker's house to see his project car. He's got a '68 Mustang roller that was a coupe and with a conversion kit from Mustangs Unlimited, he made it into a fastback. He has also picked up a V-10 Modular engine, a 6-speed transmission, a Mustang II front suspension kit, an SN-95 power steering rack and a Hydroboost power brake. It's very early in the construction stage and I don't have pictures, but I told him he should do a build thread on this board under "Other Modular Conversions".

It's going to be long project - several years as time, money, and wife allow - but when it's done it will be different and should go like hell, at least in a straight line.

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
That's awesome!!!!!!!!!!! I have a buddy of mine he is doing very similar but he is running a 32v 4.6 in his, it to was a coupe that he converted to fast back. He had to redo the entire engine bay just to run the mod motor, removal of the strut towers was a must for him, I hope your co-worker definitely joins us here, thanks for sharing.

FuturaGuy

Staff member
I have a few pictures on my work computer and will be going back to work (reluctantly) on Thursday. I'll post them by the weekend.

FuturaGuy

Staff member
My co-worker, Jay, sent me a few pictures of the trial fit of the V-10. I tried to load them but they take up too much storage space. Using plain English and not computer-speak, can someone tell a guy who is not a computer wonk - me - how to load the pictures?

Last edited:

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
I always load my through my photobucket account then I just copy the image URL on post it right under my reply post that way its easy and looks better to then having to do all the link stuff.

Speedtospare

I use facebook. Make the folder public, then right click on the picture and select "copy image location. Click on the picture box or use the IMG tags. CTRL+C button to paste the picture location. Done.

ModFoxMustangs

Staff member
My co-worker, Jay, sent me a few pictures of the trial fit of the V-10. I tried to load them but they take up too much storage space. Using plain English and not computer-speak, can someone tell a guy who is not a computer wonk - me - how to load the pictures?
@ponyboy89lx @Speedtospare what exactly is happening.. We should not have a problem here with uploading tell me and I will fix the issues... how big are the file so I can adjust it...

FuturaGuy

Staff member
PC280548.JPG
URL? IMG? WTF??!! I told you I DO NOT speak computer-ese. Thanks for fixing whatever it was that caused the problem.

Attachments

• PC290567.JPG
    PC290567.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 298
  • PC280560.JPG
    PC280560.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 294
  • PC280561.JPG
    PC280561.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 313
Last edited:

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
@ponyboy89lx @Speedtospare what exactly is happening.. We should not have a problem here with uploading tell me and I will fix the issues... how big are the file so I can adjust it...
I just always used my photobucket account so that's the way I do it. I have never tried to upload pics any other way on here. Its just easy for me because that's the way I have uploaded in the past.