1. Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Dismiss Notice

Back and going to build another mod Fox

Discussion in '1979-1993 5.4L Conversion' started by dewayne, Dec 28, 2014.

1. dewayne

dewayne Well-Known Member

2. dewayne

I know. I know.. it's not a mustang. ...but at least it's not a gm product. ..he he hahaha

And. .. its cool

Of course if I'd quit buying stuff maybe I'd get my race car done. .. And this new mod fox im fixing to start...or get my Cummins truck finished

3. dewayne

Just so every one knows I like to build things
    The talon I will abuse before I make money off of it
    I chase the build. .. Not just the cars..fox notches are the cars I chase.. (69 hemi roadrunner is my unicorn)

But I buy, fix, play, and sell all my toys this is how I support all my builds. . Im about to start on building a 302 powered 93 Honda civic 2 door coupe stock hooded rear wheel drive with all Fox suspension and wheels
    I just finished a 93 rx7 with Lt1, and a t56 ..I got about 6,000 in profit out of that car
    Im on this forum cause prefer to be in association with people that like to build things I like to share the things I build hope you guys except them

Bill and rcustomz like this.
  4. rcustomz

rcustomz Active Member

Very cool, i'm the same way.. I had an 88 vert i sold for a 07 gt w/ a whipple to finish by 93 coupe build.. I stripped and sold most of everything on the coupe to pay for upgrades, and pay for a few other things.. thats the fun of the game.. i just do it as a hobby.

5. alexandros

alexandros Member

Any updates? What are you using for headers?

6. dewayne

I have gt500 1 3/4 long tubes that im going to be using..not sure about modifications yet. .that's just what i got for the swap. ..
    ..but ive been so busy at work. .that i haven't done anything with my projects in awhile ....

7. dewayne

Well guys i should be getting my old mod fox back this week.. ..im getting it back for a 1/4 of what i sold it for it has changed hands like 5 times since i sold it. ..the guy im getting it from traded a mid 12's. srt-4 for it but he's having a baby (his first one at 20) so he needs a family car ...his mom said it has to go and made him buy a saturn suv...

Bill likes this.
  8. dewayne

My mod fox is back home and staying for good

Attached Files:

Bill likes this.
  9. JD08

JD08 Member

The argument against T-tops were that they leaked. So did sunroofs, but they still put them on cars.

10. dewayne

Sorry guys i haven't been around for awhile....(you know life) any ways

I did get my mod fox back and i said it was home for good..but it didn't stay i got a offer i couldn't refuse ....2007 f150 4x4 extended cab short bed with a bad engine so i swapped a 32v 5.4 in it.. yes we painted it pink it's my wife's truck and she loves it

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
    Bill likes this.
  11. dewayne

I've been working on my truck build lately
    1 ton axles Dana 60 front dana 70 rear 37 inch military tires and 12valve Cummins
    All stuffed in a 02 f150 super crew that i sectioned the frame and put a 8 foot bed on it when this is done ill get back on my 2 mustangs

Attached Files:

12. Bill

Bill Well-Known Member Staff Member Donator

Welcome back!

13. dewayne

Thank you i still have my coupe im putting the 5.4dohc in i have still been gathering parts for it i got my hands on a complete t top setup for it and i still have my 408w coupe race car ....i put my cars on the back burner to do my wife's truck., and my diesel build (tow rig) ..im hoping too be back on the mustangs sometime in the next few months hopefully by November

Bill likes this.