• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Doing the swap have a few questions?

mtm864

I have started the swap...im doing a SOHC 4.6 from a donor car 2005 4.6 police interceptor low milage. What would be the best harness for me to use and i plan on getting a trickflow pendelum and throttle body to make things come back out on the right side like the gt stangs. Im putting it into my 93 i will do the hydroboost but if its too much into it ill just go manual brakes. Another question how do i get the fox gauges to work like oem. going to keep ac as well just looking into what i need to do wiring wise also what would need to be done ignition wise? Thanks and sorry for all the questions

modularf

[quote author=mtm864 link=topic=794.msg1561#msg1561 date=1314756428]
I have started the swap...im doing a SOHC 4.6 from a donor car 2005 4.6 police interceptor low milage. What would be the best harness for me to use and i plan on getting a trickflow pendelum and throttle body to make things come back out on the right side like the gt stangs. Im putting it into my 93 i will do the hydroboost but if its too much into it ill just go manual brakes. Another question how do i get the fox gauges to work like oem. going to keep ac as well just looking into what i need to do wiring wise also what would need to be done ignition wise? Thanks and sorry for all the questions
[/quote]

Welcome and hope you enjoy your stay.. As far as the harness there are two companies I know of: Check out the link below
http://www.modularfoxmustangs.com/index.php?board=6.0

Wreckedj30

If your planning on keeping it two valve you can reuse the stock vacuum brake booster as it'll clear the valve covers on 2and 3 valve motors. Depending the transmission setup your using is what gauge setup your limited to, most of the time your choice is aftermarket(auto meter etc) or the sn95 with electric speedometer.

Svt Fox

Staff member
If your planning on keeping it two valve you can reuse the stock vacuum brake booster as it'll clear the valve covers on 2and 3 valve motors.

Can you back that up with pictures or a link? I'm not saying I entirely disbelieve you, I just don't want this guy to get false information and this is your only post.