• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Dyno Time : Place your bets!

Speedtospare

Heading to the dyno this Saturday Aug 18. Everyone post up your estimate on what it will make at the rear wheels.

Mods that matter are:
04 Mach 1 motor
Accufab Twin 60mm TB
90mm Lightning MAF
T-56
BBK X-pipe with cats, flowmaster muffles and tails

Svt Fox

Staff member
Heading to the dyno this Saturday Aug 18. Everyone post up your estimate on what it will make at the rear wheels.

Mods that matter are:
04 Mach 1 motor
Accufab Twin 60mm TB
90mm Lightning MAF
T-56

320/320 is my guess.

Speedtospare

I have a Vortech JT (yep race blower on the street car), Devils own meth kit , 8 rib conversion, power pipe. It will be pullied for 10 PSI on the Mach motor (about 450 whp) Until I get the second motor built.

New motor parts i have are Teksid block, Kellog crank, Manly rods. I basically have an entire 03 cobra motor sitting here but i piston has low compression. Rebuilding it with .020 pistons in the Teksid block. Boost will set at 23 PSI

We dont have e85 in ontario....

Svt Fox

Staff member
I have a Vortech JT (yep race blower on the street car), Devils own meth kit , 8 rib conversion, power pipe. It will be pullied for 10 PSI on the Mach motor (about 450 whp) Until I get the second motor built.

New motor parts i have are Teksid block, Kellog crank, Manly rods. I basically have an entire 03 cobra motor sitting here but i piston has low compression. Rebuilding it with .020 pistons in the Teksid block. Boost will set at 23 PSI

We dont have e85 in ontario....

This website lists four places for e85. Are they not selling it yet?

http://www.e85refueling.com/locations.php?state=onOntario

Speedtospare

Sorry guys been working 16 hours days. 302 WHP and 302 Tq, Decent for a stock motor. Peak HP is at 6300 Tq war 4200 to 4500. These 4V cars are a little soft on the bottom end compared o the 302 pushrod motor but more than make up for it up top.

attachment.php

Speedtospare

Sept 15 i'm heading to the track. Car should run 12.50's easy on a ET Street. I going to try a drag radial and see what we can do.