• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Engine lift plate and adapters!

hipoman

if anyone hasn't heard of this company,check it out. Its at Macscustomtiedowns.com It has a engine pivot plate made for carbed engines BUT it also has adapters for different engines. I'm going to order one with the 2v plate and see how good it is. Their adapter for the 3 & 4v look great too. Not too pricey eather. Have any of you used these or simuler ? vabeachsand came over so he could use my press for some new pieces going in his auto trans. I told him I was going to try to come up with a way to lift a short block. He showed me the engine mount plates. I'm going to try to make a adapter with those so i don't have to worry about the chains going against the block. I'm trying to avoid messing up thrade like head bolts front cover and bellhousing. That would be bad. Anyone come up with a way for a short block ?

hipoman

I've been looking at their set up. I'm going to order one with the 4.6 addapter. I'll use it in a few months when i drop the 4.6 into the f150. Keep u posted

hipoman

Look at some of the vids on u tube and their site. Pretty cool. I was trying to come up with something so i wouldnt hurt the teksid block. Will give theirs a try.