• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

evap system ? egr ?emissions?

Speedtospare

hahaha it gets expensive even when its all stock...m about close to 10k and not done yet...and i have stock fuel lines with return which i hear is better then returnless...

I'm not sure what the advantage the return system has. Maybe heats the fuel less?

dewayne

Ok I'm in the middle of putting my 4 v in my car and i seen on ponyboy89s post he added Strips o f metal to the steering shaft and I'm curious of why he did that the shaft in the Colum slide out like 6 inches and mounts up

Svt Fox

Staff member
Ok I'm in the middle of putting my 4 v in my car and i seen on ponyboy89s post he added Strips o f metal to the steering shaft and I'm curious of why he did that the shaft in the Colum slide out like 6 inches and mounts up

Why don't ya ask him lol?

dewayne

I was asking because I was curious if it was a must do or if it was just him and no one told him it extends before he set engine in

I thought we were here to help each other and get help doing things the right way help others and ourselfs learn from what has been done

Svt Fox

Staff member
I was asking because I was curious if it was a must do or if it was just him and no one told him it extends before he set engine in

I thought we were here to help each other and get help doing things the right way help others and ourselfs learn from what has been done

Calm down, we are here to help each other.

I don't know the answer to your question, that is why I suggested that you ask him. :)

dewayne

OK so then its not a needed thing and I'm alrite I'm calm now,but i would like some one to tell me what I'm not doin rite

Speedtospare

Don't get too serious; it takes all the fun out it :)

And Sorry I dont know the answer either. I stick with the stock interior as I need the legroom.

dewayne

Talking about taking all the fun out of it I'm the guy that don't yell cuss or throw things i was once very addicted to drugs and women and did cars on the side well friends don't like when you spend more time with their wifes then they do and i got tired of drugs board i gess youd say so i got married and got addicted to cars bad so its kinda serious my new drug if you will thats why i have so many cars this year is the first year I've had less then 15 or more at a time now I've only got like 8 counting my turbo Mitsubishi since i sold my Saleen last week and my svo is pretty much sold if he comes thru

dewayne

But thats not what was done he attached pieces on the sides to attach fox to fox on late k frame

dewayne

Page 3 of his post about half way down you will see I've posted to him about it my concerns about it not being safe and that the Column shaft will extend out to match up i thought about saying some thing about his dizzy being a problem too think of it all engines rotate clockwise wich means if something went wrong with the dizzy it could possibly loosen the cam bolt or worse unbolt it causing catostraughic failure

dewayne

my original reason of asking was because i wanted to know if it was a needed thing or if it was just an over site that wasnt pointed out or if it was just the way it was done i just wanted to know i ask alot of questions look at alot of pictures then build my own and then show my P.O.S to whoever will look,, lmfao,,, sorrry sometimes i crack my self up