• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Head up - Hackers at work

FuturaGuy

Staff member
Someone is trying to hack into Mustang websites. A number of people, including me, have had attempted hacks on their accounts on SmokingStangs.com and other Mustang sites. After five attempts with incorrect passwords, they get shut off. I got an e-mail from SmokingStangs notifying of the attempt and giving the IP number. Some else reported the IP number is from Russia.

If they're going after Mustang sites, at least the bastards have good taste in cars.

ModFoxMustangs

Staff member
Someone is trying to hack into Mustang websites. A number of people, including me, have had attempted hacks on their accounts on SmokingStangs.com and other Mustang sites. After five attempts with incorrect passwords, they get shut off. I got an e-mail from SmokingStangs notifying of the attempt and giving the IP number. Some else reported the IP number is from Russia.

If they're going after Mustang sites, at least the bastards have good taste in cars.
They are using legacy software... I have upgraded us to the newest and greatest... Thanks for the update...