• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

might be buying my modnotch back again...

87_notchfox

justr another notch among the rest...
Donator
so I was cruising around the old forum since I haven't been on here in a while and noticed my build is gone or well I cant find it anymore. but I felt sad when I sold my mod notch several years back. but yesterday I couldn't believe wat I saw on the list. my old modnotch for sale in my area. the car I thought was long gone and destroyed is still around waiting for me to buy it again. going to check it out this weekend and maybe buying it back and coming back to this forum again...how I miss the modular engines

87_notchfox

Donator
Yeah me also. The guy hasnt responded back. I want my old coupe back lol

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

87_notchfox

Donator
Nope i hit the guy up several times. If he wanted to sell he would had made better attempts to show me the car

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

87_notchfox

Donator
well I didn't get my6 car back but one of my buddys friend bought it. but all the interior work I did gone. no more door panels no more rear interior...shame. I wish my build was still up so I could show him what it looked like getting put together.