• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

my wifes project car...i love her

87_notchfox

justr another notch among the rest...
Donator
my wife is always finding ways to make me proud to be married to her this is why...while i was at sea she went out and bought her self a 93 lx coupe 4 banger that she wants to do a swap to. she drove to fontana from san diego to buy it plus she work part time at a mustang shop in sd also. i am the most luckiies guy to have met her and have her in my life her is her car...when i get home from deployment we will start to swap things out like 5 lug swap bullit wheels and wat ever else she wants. her is her car...

87_notchfox

Donator
IMAG1035.jpg
IMAG1037.jpg
IMAG1034.jpg
IMAG1033.jpg
IMAG1173.jpg
IMAG1036.jpg
IMAG1168.jpg

87_notchfox

Donator
thanks. she is very happy with the car and has the same itch like me to start swapping parts lol

87_notchfox

Donator
yeah but i have to find her a 5 lug conversion for the front end along with some cobra rear calipers for the rear end so she can mount her bullitt wheels

87_notchfox

Donator
really in san diego if u can find it bro that would be a big help for her project...

87_notchfox

Donator
she got smoked headlights for her car just have to get her to send me pics of it...

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Thos look like flush-mount hood pins. How hard are they to open? My wife gives me crap about pull pins, so I'm considering using flush-mount. Any thoughts?

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Let me know if you get the chance. If she likes them...