• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

my wifes project car...i love her

87_notchfox

justr another notch among the rest...
Donator
she doesnt really know much about them...she doesnt have the key for but when i get home from deployment ill let u know

87_notchfox

Donator
her new front spindles...
IMAG1662.jpg

87_notchfox

Donator
now just need to do the front...when i get home put on the bbk lowering springs n it will have a sexy stance like my wife lol...and she also learned how to put on the rear brakes by her self
IMAG2157.jpg
IMAG2160.jpg

Svt Fox

Staff member
now just need to do the front...when i get home put on the bbk lowering springs n it will have a sexy stance like my wife lol...and she also learned how to put on the rear brakes by her self
IMAG2157.jpg
IMAG2160.jpg

If I didn't already have coil-overs in the front, I'd take the 4 cylinder springs off your hands!

87_notchfox

Donator
she went with sn95 stuff for the front...and she is done and i cant be any prouder of her...
IMAG2204.jpg

Svt Fox

Staff member
Your wife got a new Shelby! Tell her I said Congrats!!! She should sign up and get her own user name here!

Tell her I said she should get a license plate that says "NOT HIS" lol!!!!

87_notchfox

Donator
hahaha i wish i could afford a shelby...or she wishes also...its a friends car he let us drool and take pics in it...but m sure she will make her own page and show the pics of her build thats in progress at some point...lol