• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New guy from SoCal

nsstang

Just saying hi and looking to gain some knowledge. I've got a 92 GT with 69k miles and a bunch of goodies, but am looking to go a terminator power plant.

john mac

cool man! welcome! im kind of new to this forum myself, but am not new to the mustang crowd, especially the terminator to fox swap. there is tons of good info on this site, as well as some smart cookies to help you along the way if ya run into a snag!

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
Welcome and enjoy the site, don't be afraid to ask for help we were all new to this at one time.

nsstang

Thanks everyone. Not new to mustang world myself just returning now that my other projects are, for the most part, complete. I'll be taking my time looking for all right pieces and selling all the take offs.

First question or request for recommendation. What the best website to sell off my 347, vortec, etc? Beside eBay?

ModFoxMustangs

Staff member
Thanks everyone. Not new to mustang world myself just returning now that my other projects are, for the most part, complete. I'll be taking my time looking for all right pieces and selling all the take offs.

First question or request for recommendation. What the best website to sell off my 347, vortec, etc? Beside eBay?
@nsstang you can try anyone of our sites check out the links above...

nsstang

Jonathan,
I'm still around and am located in San Clemente. Just have been wearing one of my many hats...yesterday I actually dusted off some of the cob webs on the mustang and compiled a list of the parts needed to TRY and get it passed smog.
Best,
Nathan

nsstang

I have not made the swap yet, I'm still running the supercharged 347. Last time I took the car car to a smog shop they wanted me to go to the ref... I need to make a few changes in order to smog it properly:-/ which is the reason I'd like to make the jump to the terminator power plant or build a new short block and bump the cubic inches up to 427:) The 427 may...cost a bit less... But probably not by much and I'd still be left with the 5 speed and I like the idea of having the new power plant.

ModFoxMustangs

Staff member
Jonathan,
I'm still around and am located in San Clemente. Just have been wearing one of my many hats...yesterday I actually dusted off some of the cob webs on the mustang and compiled a list of the parts needed to TRY and get it passed smog.
Best,
Nathan
chula vista