• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New out of North Carolina

NCTroop

Hey guys, I'm out of North Carolina just above Charlotte.

My project is a 1992 Oxford White Coupe 4 cylinder.

Got a new coyote bottom end with Boss rotating assembly. Got the top end out of one of Roush's grand am series boss mustangs that blew a piston through the block. I sent the heads to Livernois Motorsports for a valve job, some custom port work, and custom ground cams. Hoping to have the motor assembled in about 2 weeks when I get the heads back.

Have an 03 Cobra T56 that is built for abuse. Viperized and all the goodies. Got a McLeod Twin disc clutch, and exedy fly wheel.

Got a fox length 8.8 waiting to be built.

About as far as I have got thus far. Plans are naturally aspirated for now and shooting for close to the 500rwhp range. Gonna run Kooks swap headers and 3 inch exhaust. Got a long way to go before I ever get it on the road. Hoping you guys will have some good advice for me along the way.

NCTroop

3y5u9ury.jpg

Got the 4 cylinder drive train and suspension out of the way. The motor is being assembled right now. Will post some pics up after I get it back. Working on a poor man budget and trying to do a top notch build is taking a long time. But I am making progress.

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Welcome to the party. Looks like a cool build. You a jumper?

NCTroop

Nah I'm a Marine. I'm a North Carolina State Trooper as well. Some of the people we deal with on the road like medics and wrecker drivers call us Troop, nick name.

Bill

Staff member
Donator
We like Marines too. I was a jumper and now with CBP in the National Targeting Center. Looks like we have some things in common