• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

bigjohnsondohc

New to the site but not mustangs. I currently am building a 89 LX that has a 302 and 5 speed, its a slight downgrade because I went from a 97 gt to a mach 1 and then this. I received the car with no interior and have since installed a brand new interior and am just making it my own. I am in the process of a 5 lug/disc brake swap with 31 spline axles, frpp 31 spline diff and 3:73's (everything just needs assembly). Also doing the suspension with MM parts. I stumbled on the site because I am looking to do a 4v swap with a t56 and am currently looking for a 98 Mark VIII motor. Basically I want a 32v with a 6 speed and a d1sc, painted kona blue, sitting on true forged mach 5's for a final product.
Heres my headache at the moment.

interior

my old mach 1

whiteponygt

Ok so it has been brought to my attention by the grammar police that my posts look like I have Tourette's, so I'll try my post again Nice Mach, you've got a little of work to go on your fox, but every fox looks good when it's done! Good enough for you SVT FOX? Since it bothers him soooo much Administrator every time I post from my cell phone it capitalizes my words how can this be fixed so my posts are reader friendly? Ill work on my Tourette's at a later date.

Svt Fox

Staff member
Ok so it has been brought to my attention by the grammar police that my posts look like I have Tourette's, so I'll try my post again Nice Mach, you've got a little of work to go on your fox, but every fox looks good when it's done! Good enough for you SVT FOX? Since it bothers him soooo much Administrator every time I post from my cell phone it capitalizes my words how can this be fixed so my posts are reader friendly? Ill work on my Tourette's at a later date.

Very good. Thank you.

Last edited:

whiteponygt

Im sorry to newbie for using his thread for our hissyfit. Ands is anyone elses posts keep being modified

Last edited:

Bill

Staff member
Donator
That is a nice looking place to start. And, you could sell the 5.0/T5 to finance a portion of the Mark VIII/T56 build. Welcome to the site. Make yourself at home