• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

PATS ???

fstfrd

Donator
Hi guys, I'm in need of a bit of help. I have had the pats function in my ecu disabled by my tuner, so I get home to start my car and it cranks but no fuel pressure. I checked and double checked and I'm getting power to the pump but no pressure on start up. Another weird thing is that as soon as my battery is plugged in the anti theft box (black box) in the trunk makes this loud audible tone and doesn't go off unless I unplug the battery. I have used the entire harness out of my 97 cobra for the swap. The only thing I didn't hook up was this module, I have no clue as to what it's function is but it's on the driver side door behind the door panel. Is this module needed for pats or in conjunction somehow for the car to start ?

fstfrd

Donator
Oh also I'm getting code 16, via theft light flashes....

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

ModFoxMustangs

Staff member
Hi guys, I'm in need of a bit of help. I have had the pats function in my ecu disabled by my tuner, so I get home to start my car and it cranks but no fuel pressure. I checked and double checked and I'm getting power to the pump but no pressure on start up. Another weird thing is that as soon as my battery is plugged in the anti theft box (black box) in the trunk makes this loud audible tone and doesn't go off unless I unplug the battery. I have used the entire harness out of my 97 cobra for the swap. The only thing I didn't hook up was this module, I have no clue as to what it's function is but it's on the driver side door behind the door panel. Is this module needed for pats or in conjunction somehow for the car to start ?
can you post pics please...