• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

PCM repair

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
Would it be worth trying to get my computer repaired or just wait on one. I looked on the web seems to be plenty of places that will repair but no prices so i take this as a warning lol. Just wanted to know your all thoughts. It would be nice to have a backup computer though.

ModFoxMustangs

Staff member
Would it be worth trying to get my computer repaired or just wait on one. I looked on the web seems to be plenty of places that will repair but no prices so i take this as a warning lol. Just wanted to know your all thoughts. It would be nice to have a backup computer though.
what computer are you looking for?

Wreckedj30

I don't have a cobra computer, but I have a 98gt, and 01gt computer if your interested. Still also have those fox computers also. Just throwing it out there

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
yeah i know of a few floating around but i was really wanting to know if anyone has ever sent one off to be repaired and how much it was. I got one but had to send it back the guy sent me the wrong one so i gotta wait until tuesday for him to get another one. I was just curious on the whole repair deal, thanks guys for the replies.

Wreckedj30

Why don't you contact autozone and get the phone number to the company they use, I know they have all the vendors phone numbers and contact info.