• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Radio Question

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
Does any one know what radios will work in fox cars without a lot of wire mods ( taurus, thunderbird, ETC ) My car DOES NOT have the premium sound system so it has no factory amp. Dont want nothing fancy just a CD player factory look prefered. Any help would be AWESOME

87_notchfox

justr another notch among the rest...
Donator
so no aftermarket? because i am running the mach stereo system out of a 96 cobra...no mods well just to the speaker box in the trunk

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
not really aftermarket would like to have just a factory cd player. just wanted to know if other models would work in the fox body

87_notchfox

justr another notch among the rest...
Donator
well what year dash do you have in your car...because 94 to 98 should all work...99 and up are different

Svt Fox

Staff member
I think there are some foxes 92, 93? That came with a factory cd player.

I plan on running a boost gauge, a fuel pressure gauge, and a wide and gauge where the radio is.

I am going to hide a female port in the ash tray to plug my iPhone into. That way, I can listen to my music or pandora.

vabeachsand

Hell yea I street Race!
Donator
Most new aftermarket CD head units will push out 45W without a amp. You probably just have the dash and rear deck speakers if you own a a notch.