• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Roll Call!

85fox2v

So, I feel a bit out of place here and am curious just where is everyone from? I'll start, I am from a little po-dunk town in southeast Kansas, know as Fredonia, the place with NO car scene anyone else from the area?

Bobby Amato

It's been my observation that there are only a handful of regulars here and a shit ton of people who pass through trying to find information.

I'm originally from Chicago, but have been in SoCal for the past 17yrs after joining the Marine Corps in 96'. The car scene here is huge. Nice weather year round and home to the largest ford car show on earth. Knottsberry farm which we will be attending on April 21st. :)

85fox2v

Awesome, I have my fingers crossed that mine will be roadworthy by June so my brother and I can take both of my rides down too Tulsa for the "Mid-America Ford & Shelby Nationals

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
Born and raised in Someset Kentucky for the last 35 years lol. Bobby thanks for your Military Service anyone who is or has served or will be serving in the future, you guys and girls are truely hero's in my eyes. I never served, but if i had it to do over again i would definatley join the USMC. Thanks again

ModFoxMustangs

Staff member
Also, from San Diego, CA but, Originally from Texas. Come out here due to the military. Retired last year and decided to make San Diego, my home. Love mustangs and like Bobby say the car since is huge here..

Svt Fox

Staff member
Hometown is in IL however, I live in WI.

The car scene is decent, the Harley scene is huge!

I'll make the KBF show some day!

FuturaGuy

Staff member
Windsor, CT, originally from New Hampshire. Very active car scene for 6 months out of the year. The other six months we're in hibernation. Lots of Mustang activity in the Northeast with groups like Four Eyed Pride, Smokin' Stangs, Late Model Mustang Club of Connecticut, and United Mustangs. I'm sure there are others. We have a local cruise night in East Granby, CT, every Monday from May thru September. The average night is 600 cars and I've seen close to a thousand sometimes.

Spdjunky

Decatur, Il here. Someone turned me on to the site and it's like an AAA meeting logging in and staying updated.

I have some other house projects to wrap up before I start converting my 89 GT. I had a ton of questions and fears before I found this site.

So far I still have to get Cam springs for my new cams, Cam degree wheel, Long tube headers, and a fan and I should have everything I 'need'. The want list is a little larger but will have to wait.

;)

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
Windsor, CT, originally from New Hampshire. Very active car scene for 6 months out of the year. The other six months we're in hibernation. Lots of Mustang activity in the Northeast with groups like Four Eyed Pride, Smokin' Stangs, Late Model Mustang Club of Connecticut, and United Mustangs. I'm sure there are others. We have a local cruise night in East Granby, CT, every Monday from May thru September. The average night is 600 cars and I've seen close to a thousand sometimes.

They have one like that here in my town that is the 4th saturday of every month from April thru October. Alot of cars around during those months but not much outside that but the ricer's lol.

stangracer90

Im a little east of ponyboy89lx im from Pikeville, kentucky. I came across the site while looking around for 4v swap info and kinda grown attached. I am busy on other projects right now but you'll be seeing a build thread before too long for my 98 cobra engine and 88 gt!

Bill

Staff member
Donator
I'm down on the border in El Paso, a couple of miles south east of lovely Ft. Bliss, TX. Its not a bad place to be if you gotta be someplace. I haven't been here long enough to have all my mess organized yet. My current toy is an 86 vert. I did an 85 vert a couple of years ago as a father's day gift.

Speedtospare

Look up....up.....waaayyy up. I'm from North of the boarder. I live just East of Toronto in a smaller town called Newcastle. We have a fairly large vehicle scene in the Greater Toronto Area. Its not as public s it used to be mainly because of police presence and the crack down on street racing. Pleanty of every type of car here.

thursday night fill up the Best Buy parking lot.

1635__640x426_ertefa0519.jpg