• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Shopping List for the project

Hi Everyone,

OK. Started to collect my pieces for the project. Can someone whom has done this look over this list and tell me what I need to get, or what I should pick up before the donor car gets squished?

I have a 1989 GT
Got the engine and trans from the 1994 / 1995 Mark 8.

Also picked up the radiator, the fuel lines, throttle cables, computer, wiring harness and the charcoal box and plumbing.

I bought the brake booster from a early 2000s Mustang, the really small one that has the plumbing going to it rather than the vacuum assisted brake booster that the Mark 8 had.

What else do I need?

And... Can I use the Maxim Motor Sports K member for the Fox body for the swap? Will that work, or do I need to use the K member from the Mark 8?

Adam

IMG_2208.jpg

Well, thank you for the encouragement... now, can you tell me what else to get before the wrecking yard squishes the donor?

I only have X amount of time for this

Adam