• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Street Outlaws Tonight

4.6coupe

Under Construction
Donator
Look up boostedgt on youtube. He sold the yellow turbo car as a roller recently but is in the process of building a much faster and stable ride. His car had a working door open chime and radio which i thought was pretty cool. Not to mention that its smokin fast!!!! That to me is the definition of a street racer...

ModFoxMustangs

Staff member
I remember back in the days Mike Murillo use to roll around town in a stock looking White GT called Casper no roll cage..
Remove the front skinnies and put a regular site of wheels you could not tell the difference..

here he is racing a bike

Camaroman2001

Look up Larry larson's '66 Chevy Nova. Drives over 1000miles and repeatedly wins the fastest streetcar shootout. I agree, "streetcar" seems to be very vaguely defined, but this guy proves extremely fast and still reliably streetable.