• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

That's right, track time bitches! Modfox@TMP

Speedtospare

Well with the car all tuned up and making good power it was time to take it back down to TMP and try the whole 1/4 mile thing again, last year and it's first time to the track didn't go so well only getting a 13.2 @ 109 mph as a best out of 2 runs and broke an axle on the 3rd pass. Last year the car made 303 RWHP and 302 RWTQ I think ,this year 459 RWHP and 429 RWTQ with a new beefed up rear in the car. here's video of all 4 passes made and yes this time we drove it home....

Rusty driver, no powershifting, short shifting 1st, no tachometer, 17" Drag radials, and I was running out of gear.

1st pass 12.85 @ 118 MPH

[video=youtube;CGrj8FPUxPs]

2nd pass 11.83 @ 120.51 MPH

[video=youtube;3AjNxQoJjg4]

3rd pass 11.72 @ 120.91 MPH

[video=youtube;LGY-d8KXz-w]

4th pass 11.71 @ 120.65 MPH and feeding it to a Z06 Corvette NICE!!!!

[video=youtube;BmcxLpPuoHQ]

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
Props on busting that vette, car sounds great coming out of the whole. Gotta love the whine of the charger. Nice times also

Speedtospare

Thos were all easy lunches, no power shifting, and my first day in the car at the track. Should be able to knock another few tenths off on May 15th when I head back.

Speedtospare

Just wait another summer or two. Teksid block, Manley rods, Diamond pistons (9.8:1 compression) cobra crank, stock cobra heads, eaton at 14 PSI. Should make about 570 whp. Then it will be TVS time. Car need paint so I will hve to see. No rush its running great.