• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Thinking about putting a 92 GT nose on the modfox

Speedtospare

There are a few of these around but I have never seen one in person. Just one more thing to add to keep people guessing what year the car is. Opinions?

m5lp-1302-1982-Mustang-GT-front-three-quarters.jpg

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
The color is AWESOME lol. I dont like the 82 front because it looks like it needs ground effects and IMO i think a coupe looks very funny with a GT ground effect kit. This is all my personal opinion so i hope i dont affend anyone. On a plus note the hood struts are awesome i am gonna get some later on down the road for mine.

Wreckedj30

I've got an 82' hatch in Idaho if your interested speedtospare, it's a glx, 5.0 with 4speed. I started a 5.0 truck top end f.i swap, and it's got my 89 gt front brakes and a few other 89 swapped parts.

Speedtospare

Wreckedj30 I don't need a whole car, just the front clip. You selling a complete GT front clip like in the picture?

Speedtospare

The color is AWESOME lol. I dont like the 82 front because it looks like it needs ground effects and IMO i think a coupe looks very funny with a GT ground effect kit. This is all my personal opinion so i hope i dont affend anyone. On a plus note the hood struts are awesome i am gonna get some later on down the road for mine.

The one in the picture looks like it needs ground effects? By that you means side and rear? I find there ok because the side are even with the car's bottom. Here's a good example, and its a procharged b headed modfox !

107_1956.jpg