• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

throttle cable

ifran81

Hi
New member on this site. I was wondering which throttle cable to use on my mod swap. Do I use the stock throttle cable from from the 99 cobra donor car or the fox throttle cable? Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Hi Ifran, welcome to the site. I recommend you use the 99 Cobra cable, but there are some it depends kind of things. Make yourself at home and tell us about your project.

ifran81

Im from sunny california and I own a 1993 ford cobra #24. I'm doing a complete swap from a 1999 ford cobra minus the interior. I haven't started on the project yet as I'm still gathering parts but should start within the next couple of weeks.

ifran81

Hey bill,

What do you mean when you say it depends on things? Also do I use the stock fox clutch cable or from the 99 donor car?

Bill

Staff member
Donator
You said you are doing a complete swap. Does that mean you are doing the interior and electronics from the donor car? That's pretty much what it depends on. Since you have a donor car, using the donor parts makes it a bit easier to figure out.

ifran81

Hello Bill,

I'm keeping the fox interior but using the 99 cobra cluster. any help with the throttle cable will be appreciated. thanks in advance