• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Twin turbo?

So I have a built 4.6 and the hp performance twin turbo kit My question is has anybody tried to use a kit like this on a fox? The kit is for a 96-04 mustang? I Google tried to see if anyone had tried it but couldn't find any thing.

ModFoxMustangs

Staff member
So I have a built 4.6 and the hp performance twin turbo kit My question is has anybody tried to use a kit like this on a fox? The kit is for a 96-04 mustang? I Google tried to see if anyone had tried it but couldn't find any thing.
would be nice to see, but sorry have not seen one yet..

DOHCfoxLX

I intend on it I want pics for my records and to help anybody else who decides to go this route the kit I bought is so new there's hardly any pictures of it anywhere even in the sn95 cars so I wanna put pics out there

Sold the 302 that was in there, I need to switch over to coil overs as soon as I do all mock it up and post pictures for us.

34e76ce4747ed5fa34b79d3a4cd37eb3.jpg

237262fbc92d8d2d331ebe529cac2e50.jpg

Forged cobra crank, h beam rods, je pistons, total seal stainless rings. Standard bore and stroke. Clevite h series bearings. Full arp studs and main girdle. Stage 3 pi heads, stage 3 shm billet blower cams, the Pistons are 15cc so compression is right around 10:1. Shooting for 600 on pump and 900 on race gas.

DOHCfoxLX

Looks like a nifty setup frankenstang I'm on my stock 96 teksid block for now next tax time I'm gonna go forged internals with a dish in the pistons bring the cr down and run more power I'm shooting for a safe 450 till then

92dohcfox

i'm planning on doing a twin setup with self contained oiling system, start with flat trunk floor to get rid of spare well, then hide 2 turbos under there, fmic, feed and scavenge pumps, and a fuel cell and reservoir for oil in trunk. tripple fuel pumps etc. simple, cost effective, easy to install.

Sorry guys no progress still can't decide which coilovers I want, also got a family vacation coming once thats over all pull the trigger.