• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Ultra-Fox, Jason Hall’s Unbelievable GT500 Swapped Fox-body

ModFoxMustangs

Staff member
fox.PNG

READ MORE

Svt Fox

Staff member
I extended an invitation! I think his knowledge and experience would be a great addition!

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
Well i have been chit chatting with Jason trying to get him to join are site, I told him he was a Legend in our little world. Maybe he will chime in on our site soon. He told me he wasnt a legend by any means he just loved mustangs, but will all know him as a Legend lol. Hopefully he will entertain my invite and grace us with his and his cars presence soon.

dangerzone

The Legend is here!!! Naw, like Ponyboy said, Im not nor want to be thought of a legend by no means, Just ole country boy who loves mustangs.. You guys will soon learn im not a mustang whisperer or mastermind! I just had a great idea about the car I built and it has taken over 2yrs to make it happen. Legend NO, hard work and dedication YES, end of story.. I will be glad to answer any Q's you guys have about the car or swap process. I also have many pics to share if needed. Again, glad and gracious to be here. Thanx for having me

Svt Fox

Staff member
The Legend is here!!! Naw, like Ponyboy said, Im not nor want to be thought of a legend by no means, Just ole country boy who loves mustangs.. You guys will soon learn im not a mustang whisperer or mastermind! I just had a great idea about the car I built and it has taken over 2yrs to make it happen. Legend NO, hard work and dedication YES, end of story.. I will be glad to answer any Q's you guys have about the car or swap process. I also have many pics to share if needed. Again, glad and gracious to be here. Thanx for having me

Welcome! Glad you joined up!

SGV

Jason, you just took fox's to another level. I am going to build my car up like that. I am looking for a donor now. Anyone interested in a 351W brand new setup with Dominator C4? :)