• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Ultra-Fox, Jason Hall’s Unbelievable GT500 Swapped Fox-body

myers407

Staff member
I have to say that I followed this one. You guys took this to a whole new level but what a great car you got out of it!!!

86GT2go

I remember commenting on this car going together at Corral, loved watching it all come together! This Coupe is what got me thinking of going modular with one of my Foxes, and the reason I purchased an 85 Coupe this weekend! Awesome car, fab skills, and inspiration.

86GT2go

Has anybody seen Steve Clarks pace Car over at FoureyedPride? He is jamming it with Supercharged mod-Motor goodness as well. These two cars (yours and his) make mod-motored Foxes look sexy, and bring a whole new appreciation to an older chassis.

Svt Fox

Staff member
Has anybody seen Steve Clarks pace Car over at FoureyedPride? He is jamming it with Supercharged mod-Motor goodness as well. These two cars (yours and his) make mod-motored Foxes look sexy, and bring a whole new appreciation to an older chassis.

Yep! He is a member of another forum I am on, Modularfords.com

86GT2go

Been poking around ModularFords a bit as of late myself. Trying to gather the needed info for the 4-valve swap I hope to do to the 85 Coupe I just picked up.

86GT2go

I apologize to Tom, I had his name as Steve (I think it is because I work with a Steve Clark). His Pace Car is absolutely amazing, and he has so much more planned for it!

Sub0ca

Awesome car Jason, I have a question, did you fit motor from top or bottom, also and clearance issues with hydro booster , I noticed u cut fire wall out so wasn't sure if it would clear going in. Thanks