• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Welcome macpeppers

Bill

Staff member
Donator
If you're actually doing or have done the swap, you'll do fine. I've learned a lot here from all the different approaches to doing this swap and all the different combinations.

86GT2go

I was in your shoes just a brief time ago and wondered the same thing. Being I wasn't too worried, I went on and contributed what little I could. When I get my project fully under way, I will (hopefully) be of more help!

I was in your shoes just a brief time ago and wondered the same thing. Being I wasn't too worried, I went on and contributed what little I could. When I get my project fully under way, I will (hopefully) be of more help!
thanks, I looked at your project, it looks like you've got a good start.

86GT2go

She's a typical Ohio car, but that can be overcome with clean Florida sheetmetal and a welder/torch set!

Bill

Staff member
Donator
y'all just need to come visit El Paso. You can have a rust free 4banger coupe and drive it home for about a grand. I see them about once a month or so. Or just come for the beer :)

86GT2go

My 88 Coupe was a rust-free 4-banger 5spd Florida car when I got it.........for $350. Got the cage welded in and it V8-swapped. Two weeks later a Crown Vic T-bones the passenger side at 45mph. No more 88 Coupe, or V8 because it broke the block where the passenger motor mount bolted in. I have been wanting another Coupe, and my options are pretty limited in Ohio!

Where are you located, macpeppers?

86GT2go

Been to Birmingham, and did my aviation (A&P) testing in Dothan.

The 88 was my first Fox, bought it in 2001 and it was totaled in 2002. It's ok, as i now have 4 Foxes!