• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Welcome tORMENtOR

tORMENtOR

Here is my 82GT
DSC05884_zps0c885a2f.jpg

Svt Fox

Staff member
Are you the builder or did you buy this car about a year ago? I think I recall seeing this car for sale on Modularfords.com, around this time last year.

tORMENtOR

I bought this car from the builder this year,after 17 other Fox's I wanted something different that I could drive cross country if I wanted to.

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Awesome toy. I love the way the radiator mount looks. Can you post up some details?

tORMENtOR

Awesome toy. I love the way the radiator mount looks. Can you post up some details?
Thanks,it was built using a 04Mach1,motor,trans,fuel system,interior,,rear is 04Cobra IRS and a Cobra brake setup. kmember and a-arms are maximum motorsports with MM coil overs and Bilestein struts/shocks.

Bill

Staff member
Donator
I didn't see a strut tower brace. How twisty is it? I know the MM kmember helps that a bit.

Svt Fox

Staff member
I bought this car from the builder this year,after 17 other Fox's I wanted something different that I could drive cross country if I wanted to.

I remember seeing the for sale video of the car and recall thinking how clean and well executed it was! Very nice acquisition!

tORMENtOR

No STB,first Fox I owned that I felt doesn't need it. The MM Kmember is a solid piece,being a hardtop and having full length MM subframes she is real tight.