• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Welcome tORMENtOR

tORMENtOR

This was the 82GT I sold to get the Silver 82Gt,
DSC05766_zpsbee08299.jpg

DSC05778_zps22e71273.jpg

I didn't think I was going to end up with another 82Gt,was actually in the market for a 03Cobra but my love is with the 4eye cars so the Silver one fit the bill.

86GT2go

That GT you sold was all over FEP too, wasn't it? I remember it because of the White Cobra R wheels and stripe package!

I too love the 82GTs, and it kills me to see one here in a local yard rotting away. All of the good stuff has been pirated out of it (I got the aluminum rear bumper), but it still makes me sad to see it like it is.

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
You got any pics of how they done the A-pillar post I have been trying to figure out how to do mine and cant really figure out what I want to do. Thought about molding the two together and making one form both years.

tORMENtOR

Coupe's with 82Gt noses look great,just make sure you change all the body moldings otherwise it looks out of place.