• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

whats up good to be here BUT NEED HELP ALREADY

greg_g70

my name is greg i live southern GA. this is my 5th mustangi I had . Its a 87 mustang gt i'll tell u more bout it later. I love them just got this one and i need help already. water was pouring out today under motor. checked water pump(looked recently new), dry weep hole dry,had dirt around it. checked oil no water in pan. looked like water came out somewhere form left side of motor if u r looking at motor. It is supercharged heads,cams, shorty headers, the works. the AC and the heater lines have been removed? Is there possible a line or something plugged over there that maybe busted. any help would be greatly appricatied

. I will download pics as soon as i can get them on my computer

Svt Fox

Staff member
A freeze plug could have pushed out or a drain plug is loose/not sealed.

That's the best case scenario.. You don't want a worse case...

greg_g70

yeah thats what i m hoping for. I checked the oil no water in there. there was no smoke coming out tail pipe either. does that help wit ideas?

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
i had a 86 GT that the antifreeze went bad, thus causing the freeze plugs to pop out along with the block cracked lol.

greg_g70

Checked it out it was freeze plug motor was saved what can I do to
protect thus from again? Could it have been from old antifreeze?

Svt Fox

Staff member
Nothing. You want the freeze plugs to work. It's better to push a freeze plug rather than the alternative which is possibly cracking the block.