• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wiring Questions.....

I have a 98 GT donor car swapping into an 84 coupe with no interior, and I want to use a black dash and center console out of an 87-93 fox body. I have the complete harness out of the 98 already, I assume I will need to obtain a factory fox body dash harness as well and integrate the two....any info or possibly diagrams would be of great help, thanks!

FuturaGuy

Staff member
Send me a PM. I did something similar, putting an '88 dash and a '98 Cobra engine in a '79 Futura. I also have a couple of posts in the Electrical Wiring section, showing an electrical schematic and a harness I made to connect the '88 dash to the '98 engine harnesses. I could write a book about wiring a Mod Motor and it would take up too much space on this board.

ModFoxMustangs

Staff member
Send me a PM. I did something similar, putting an '88 dash and a '98 Cobra engine in a '79 Futura. I also have a couple of posts in the Electrical Wiring section, showing an electrical schematic and a harness I made to connect the '88 dash to the '98 engine harnesses. I could write a book about wiring a Mod Motor and it would take up too much space on this board.

FuturaGuy, I have just the right forum modication for you.. If you interested I will open it up.... Its called "wiki-like".
What it is, a full blown "wiki-like" content management system. made for our forum... Let me know.. You can play around with it and tell me what you think...