• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

would like to see what some of you did with you dash pod install

randylang

I am hoping to see some pics of what some of you guy might have done with your late model dash pod in the fox dash. Thanks for any help, Randy

Speedtospare

I am in the process of installing a 7" touch screen deck in the modfox. I have the fox dash installed. I had aluminum plate and bracket machined that moves the HVAC to the bottom and make the area one level and flat. The aluminum was then polished. It wil be anodized when I'm ready to install th deck. I want to install a 7"+ tablet in there for the audio setup when the swp becomes more common.

randylang

that sounds nice but what i am referring to is the gauge cluster from the 99 and up car in the fox dash...i have mine in there and working great...just want to clean up the open voids left from putting the round peg in the square hole....so to speak...lol

keeton

There is a thread all about this on modularfords...wish it wasn't down right now. There's one in there that looks like it rolled out of the factory with a later cluster in it.