• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Info? Using 04 pedal assemblies in a Fox

Red93stang

Any info would be appreciated. I am trying to go with the 04 pedal assemblies in my 93 Fox. It was a AOD car and I don't like the idea of cutting the hydro boost rod and welding the fox one to it. Plus I already have the 04 pedal assemblies. I have read a few posts on graphing the fox and 04 pedal assemblies just wondering if any of you have done this?

88Foxbody

I have a conversion to put sn95 peddles in a fox. It involves cutting and modifying fox bracket with sn95 bracket. Will get it tomorrow and post.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

88Foxbody

No problem. Just to clarify I saved this write up on my desktop I didn't make this write up. I just reread my first post and it sounded like I was taking credit:D

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Red93stang

Worked like a champ!

null_zps308b8da7.jpg

null_zpsc537217d.jpg

null_zpse7776d91.jpg

I got it all mocked up last night. I'll weld it all together tonight. Thanks again!

Kurt

ytydyhum.jpg

This was my solution to the pedal problem. It simply relocates the point on the pedal arm so you can use the stock pedal assembly.

f8lvnm

ytydyhum.jpg

This was my solution to the pedal problem. It simply relocates the point on the pedal arm so you can use the stock pedal assembly.
Did you make this piece or buy it? Seems like everyone has a little different way of doing pedal swaps in these cars.

f8lvnm

ytydyhum.jpg

Did you make this piece or buy it? Seems like everyone has a little different way of doing pedal swaps in these cars.

Kurt

I made it out of some bar stock. If SVT FOX is feeling ambitious, he could take a pic of it on his car so you can see how it works.