• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New guy from VA.

schiffy

It looks like Matt is a custom decal guru......................
Matt can do decals, koozies, t shirts, banners... Custom, cookie cutter, whatver. Check facebook. "PRP vinyl lettering and graphics" or sn95source.com he's a site sponsor and has a butt ton of design pics there. His decals will be on a MM&FF feature (cover) car sometime this year as well.

norfolknova

I do make custom vinyl and tshirts and banners, it helps fund my bad habits, see green Nova to left and my next build. I have not brought it up because that is not why i joined the forum. I joined because I am going to be doing a modfox swap. I did not want anyone thinking I was just here trying to pedal my wares

Matt

schiffy

I do make custom vinyl and tshirts and banners, it helps fund my bad habits, see green Nova to left and my next build. I have not brought it up because that is not why i joined the forum. I joined because I am going to be doing a modfox swap. I did not want anyone thinking I was just here trying to pedal my wares

Matt
I don't make anything off him selling though, so I ALWAYS let folks know. Haha