• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New to the site

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
hello everyone new to the site, just found the site last night. lots of great info on here glad to be a part of it. I am currently building a fox notch with a MarkVIII engine in it. Car started off as a 4 banger 5 speed, slow going on the swap but it will be worth every minute of it when its done. I decided to run a dizzy in the 32v to cut down on cost. Still need to buy a tranny, i live in KY and its hard to find a t45 around here at a reasonable price about 500 bucks is the cheapest i found. Again glad to part of the site.

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
here is a few pics of what i started with and the engine setup, this was awhile back.
the roller i bought for 600.00 bucks rust free
110_1021.jpgThe patient waiting for a new heart
110_1025.jpg
The heart
110_1027.jpg110_1561.jpg110_1777.jpg

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
here is the motor today back out of the car wired with a 5.0 EFI harness, cleaned the bay up and fitted the radiator and hydroboost setup. going with grabber blue with black molding on the car havent seen a grabber coupe around here before so thats the color i chose.
c6c0eeae-7862-4886-835e-c57016ba06a8.jpg3f14c382-83c8-4533-9ee6-59c848c0b62a.jpg9463aff9-430a-422b-8a76-45d205a65599.jpg05dd6f99-2426-42bd-97be-91a1c5dd11a1.jpg

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
well i started routing brake lines today man i hate making lines seems like they always leak LOL. Should have it all buttoned up in a few days and will post pics of progress.

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
Sorry for the delay guys and gals forgot my password and the site changed, all kinds of stuff going on. As far as the car not alot going on cut my hours at work so no money to buy parts, but did get some new shhet metal and dropped the motor back in and i am at about 95% done with the engine bay maybe a few more things to do, maybe income tax money will help me out .

ModFoxMustangs

Staff member
Sorry for the delay guys and gals forgot my password and the site changed, all kinds of stuff going on. As far as the car not alot going on cut my hours at work so no money to buy parts, but did get some new shhet metal and dropped the motor back in and i am at about 95% done with the engine bay maybe a few more things to do, maybe income tax money will help me out .
yes, new site and alot going on.. Take your time on that build it is looking sweet.. Post up what you have so far... And again Welcome back....

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Great lookin build. I like your choice in colors. You made some interesting choices and I'm looking forward to seeing how it works out.

myers407

Staff member
Thanks for the update. Glad that you made it back. I am looking forward to seeing how it's going to run.

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
thanks for the comps, im looking forward to it to but gonna really take my time and make it look clean and neat as possible, so it may take me a while to complete lol but it will be worth it in the end.