• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New to the site

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
It does not cost as much for the main reason, and you basically run all fatory harness's and you run an A9L ecu. You use a 5.0 engine harness and ecu harness, the firing order is the same as 5.0, although it does run clockwise instead of counter. I think there was like three or so plugs that i had to change out in order to use the 5.0 harness on the DOHC. My friend had the same setup on a coupe car running turbo, this is where the idea of the dizzy came in saved me about grand right from the start. So basically the dizzy setup was to save some money on the build!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
I had a build thread started for this car on here but for some reason you cant see the picture's. I dont know whats the deal lol

ModFoxMustangs

Staff member
It does not cost as much for the main reason, and you basically run all fatory harness's and you run an A9L ecu. You use a 5.0 engine harness and ecu harness, the firing order is the same as 5.0, although it does run clockwise instead of counter. I think there was like three or so plugs that i had to change out in order to use the 5.0 harness on the DOHC. My friend had the same setup on a coupe car running turbo, this is where the idea of the dizzy came in saved me about grand right from the start. So basically the dizzy setup was to save some money on the build!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow, that is cool, I saw the MMR racing car with it... Didn't know it was using the A9L that is pretty cool.. Try and get some tech up on that.. Wiring and what not...

quik660

Donator
That's cool..... Had no idea you could do that. Is there some sort of retro fit kit for that?

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
That's cool..... Had no idea you could do that. Is there some sort of retro fit kit for that?
Im not sure but i would bet there is. The deal with the car is that before i started i made me a VERY LOW budget on this car, im right on target for now with budget, may change later though, the only money i have spent on the car for labor is getting the bunge welded on the valve cover, it was 30 bucks. The rest i have done myself.