• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New Users Please Read

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Macc, please make yourself at home. I'm not trying to not want to be here. It is work of the mods to have to go through and clean up the forum. It also makes it harder for all the other participants to enjoy the site.

Johnnymotor

Hi guys great forum I'm here as I'm going to be swapping in a 4v motor with vortech 8 rib system into my recently picked up 90's notch! Trying to get it done in between jobs in the shop! I'd like to contribute in any way I can if any of you need any info. Have done a lot of work to date on practically every ford out there. Custom tuned every model as well own a mustang md1750 dual eddy Dyno and use practically any software available! Thank you for having me!

Johnny

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 51

ModFoxMustangs

Staff member
Hi guys great forum I'm here as I'm going to be swapping in a 4v motor with vortech 8 rib system into my recently picked up 90's notch! Trying to get it done in between jobs in the shop! I'd like to contribute in any way I can if any of you need any info. Have done a lot of work to date on practically every ford out there. Custom tuned every model as well own a mustang md1750 dual eddy Dyno and use practically any software available! Thank you for having me!

Johnny
Welcome Johnny and hope you enjoy your stay..

Chaos885.oh2mod

88 Mustang LX convertible 5.0
Awesome site. I am new, I have an 88 convertible with pushrod 5.0 and I am going to be replacing with a DOHC 4.6 or a 3v 4.6. I have already learned alot just by reading other members posts.

Chaos885.oh2mod

88 Mustang LX convertible 5.0
I was going to avoid hydro boost and use manual brakes but after reading some things on this site the hydro boost does not look as difficult as I first thought. Since it will be driven alot in the summer I figure I better use the hydroboost.

Bill

Staff member
Donator
to get my count
Dustin, Welcome to the forum. There are a couple of things you should know. First, we are glad you are here. Second, we are not glad you have such little regard for the forum and its other readers that you would fill it with this kind of junk posting. It doesn't fool or impress anyone and hopefully the moderators will delete most of them. This forum is a great resource for those who are currently building or are considering building a modular powered Fox Mustang. It will only stay a good resource as long as we take good care of it. If you want our help, we are more than glad to assist. Please don't mistreat our forum.

Maga

Hi guys! Im new here, trying to swap 4,6 modular engine from mark8 to my fox. First question i got, what do i need to do with motor mounts( which ones to buy?) and how do i install them in k member?( v8 k member from fox mustang) thank you very much!

Red93stang

Maga, every thread I have ever read on this swap they have change to a 4.6 k-member 96-04 or a tubular from one of the various suppliers. AJE, Maximum Motorsports, UPR, and so on. I'm sure if I am wrong someone will correct me here. Good luck with your swap!

Maga

Problem is, that i live in Russia, shipping cost a lot, otherwise would order new k member....