• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

the new look of my car with the irs...

87_notchfox

justr another notch among the rest...
Donator
i finally finished the install of the irs. i seems to move pretty good with the 4.10 but not sure if i like them or not yet...i am going to need new shocks and coils but most important the mufflers the stock 03 cobra exhaust sucks...after deployment i have to get new bushings for the irs because i can hear the pumpkin moving. but here are some pics of it after i washed it and cleaned it...maybe knotts show ready lol...
DSC02049.jpg
DSC02048.jpg
DSC02047.jpg
DSC02046.jpg
DSC02044.jpg
DSC02043.jpg
DSC02042.jpg
DSC02040.jpg

87_notchfox

Donator
It sits low the 275 rub I need more flaring in the rear quarters. I think I cut to much from the stock coils because it sat up to high...lol

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
i cut one complete ring out of the front of mine it was too much, im just gonna get lowering springs.

87_notchfox

Donator
I did the same on the cobra springs. I cut one ring off and the rear dropped like 2 inch

87_notchfox

Donator
here you go...its not complete yet but i found something i am going to use to finish it...
DSC02086.jpg
DSC02089.jpg

Speedtospare

looks awesome! Wish I had the patience to swap the dash. If your replacing the fronts why not just go coilover> I have a QA1 setup if you like going really low.

roachedone

Donator
Its tough to see in the pictures, but is the top of the panels cut off? did they fit length wise? Kinda wishing we didnt sell our panels, but we were trying to keep the stock look...

87_notchfox

Donator
length wise there about the same if you use the sn95 dash. and yes the top gets cut off ill post better pics

87_notchfox

Donator
no it had like a blue color the previous owner said it was painted. the hole car was blue