• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

the new look of my car with the irs...

87_notchfox

justr another notch among the rest...
Donator
my wifes car...hope to do a 5 lug swap when i get home from deployment...
IMAG1037.jpg

87_notchfox

Donator
hell yeah almost home...now just need to get my fenders rolled and maybe my flows put on...n brother cars show this weekend here i come lol
IMAG3160-1.jpg
IMAG3162.jpg

MikeySmikey

Reviving a 2 month old thread, good stuff.

I love what you did on the interior. Question, do you think the reason so many cuts were necessary is because you were installing in a notch? I'll be swapping the interior from a 98 into my 88 hatch once I get all my stuff straight.

87_notchfox

Donator
door panels have to be cut to fit since the shape of a fox to a sn-95 is different fox is more boxed shaped. as for the rear quarters i would not be sure...maybe the hatch will fit better but it could also be because of the 1/4 window sizes...and thanks its still not done but at some point it will be lol

Speedtospare

That seems quiet. Do you have a mid pipe on the car? I have a BBK 2.5" with cats and 2 chamber flowmasters and it seems much louder. Idle is the same

87_notchfox

Donator
all stock exhaust...just the supper44 n thats it...its loud but not to loud were i would want to break the mufflers off lol

Bill

Staff member
Donator
I like that it isn't so loud. How is the drone at road speed?

87_notchfox

Donator
not bad at all...i love them...they rumble good but not to the point were i want to beat them off with a bat lol