• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WTH!!!!!! Where the heck lol

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
Where is everyone hiding at we have over a thousand members but no activity, besides just a few of us lol. I guess the weather has got everyone out and about. I know there is more cars being built than just mine, Svt Fox, and Speedtospare. COME ON PPL get those pics up of these builds so we can pump this site up. No reason to be shy are scared that someone is gonna bash your post, we all are learners and listeners here. We do need alot more activity though for real, besides just my posts eveyday LOL.

Speedtospare

Been out driving the car. Took out a friends 66 AC cobra kit car with a 392ci /Tremmec 5 speed @ 2400lbs. I laid rubber in 4th at 65 MPH, car is disgustingly fast. Its a tin can with a motor and a shiney paint job. My 10 year old son wants one now lol

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
This is true also, maybe there just really isnt that many ppl that are doing mod swaps. Need something VERY interesting to catch peoples attention.

4whldisc

it's kinda strange you say you want participating members only, i found this sight by mistake, looking for something else, however i was interested in doing the dash swap, so i chose to "read on". had i not been afforded that opportunity, i may not have found such an interesting site.

there is similar info on stang-net and other sites, but this site seems more interesting and informative for different reasons.

as there is no advertising, how would you expect the site to flourish, otherwise poeple would finish thier mods and that would be that.

i would expect you would want as many people to join as possible, bringing all thier abilities and experience with them.

how did other members find this site??

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
I found this site searching for modular swap info, it was a little different than it is now it may have actually been a different site that got moved to this one been so long im unsure now.

Svt Fox

Staff member
it's kinda strange you say you want participating members only, i found this sight by mistake, looking for something else, however i was interested in doing the dash swap, so i chose to "read on". had i not been afforded that opportunity, i may not have found such an interesting site.

there is similar info on stang-net and other sites, but this site seems more interesting and informative for different reasons.

as there is no advertising, how would you expect the site to flourish, otherwise poeple would finish thier mods and that would be that.

i would expect you would want as many people to join as possible, bringing all thier abilities and experience with them.

how did other members find this site??

True, however a lot of people just buzz through for the free tech with out contributions or so much as a "hello."

The people that come here to do that a couple of times doesn't really bother me however, there are more than a few that come here on a consistent basis, solely to lurk the free tech or possible/occasional classified thread.

I am a member of another local website. There are over 1000 members however, only 50 are active on a regular basis (once or twice a week).

The other Mods have been talking and we are currently working on a few ideas for MFM, from website specific products to vendor growth.

On a personal note, I do not want the site to become another troll/bashing venue like some of the bigger sites. I really enjoy the "small town" feel here in that regard.

stangracer90

I found the site looking for info on a mod motor that i had no knowledge of and now I am getting ready to build it and put it in my 88 gt but I like looking at the pictures of everyone's builds and whats worked best for them. It seems like I change my mind on things every 10 minutes but I did pull the car in front of the garage and getting ready to start cleaning the engine bay so look forward to pictures soon!

85fox2v

I found this site completely on purpose, I like the idea of doing something that isn't the most simple garden variety, and around where I live I have yet to find a person who has gone through the time, research, modifications, to fit a mod motor to the fox cars. Although I have a few convinced to follow my lead. All this being said my own project is on hold until I can get my DL figured out...*suspended* kinda helps to have a valid DL to enjoy the fruits of the labor, anyhow as soon as that is settled I intend to back in it hot and heavy. Everyone else here on this site that i have had the pleasure of dealing with have quite awesome, while no I haven't been posting much recently I have been keeping an eye our for any advice I may be able to suggest. You guys are awesome keep up the good work, time for me too get back to work ha ha ha

4whldisc

None of this stuff is rocket science; it’s been done for years.

I had a question and found this site and an interesting article written by ponyboy and decided to join because he seemed to have his stuff together. There are some other interesting articles to note as well.

Not everybody chimes in every day.

If people can’t research they can’t join…..

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
I just try to help others out that may have the same problem because somewhere in the mustang worl someone else is having the exact problem that i or you may be having. I take advice really good because when i run out of idea's its time to ask around, thats the beauty of an opinion everyone has one. I know from personal expierence that it is EXTREMELY frustrating when your down to the wire and there is one small thing that holds you back.

Spdjunky

Small town feel is nice, but it gets expensive after a while paying for a domain and host.

The problem is we're somewhat unique.

The best way to keep things going is by posting a lot of facts/data that help people out.

I'm not inexperienced by any means, but the swapping of wiring had me a lil worried.

Personally I think it would be neat to gather a trial and error list.
Such as what headers work with what steering column, poor fitment. Things that get more users input.

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
Small town feel is nice, but it gets expensive after a while paying for a domain and host.

The problem is we're somewhat unique.

The best way to keep things going is by posting a lot of facts/data that help people out.

I'm not inexperienced by any means, but the swapping of wiring had me a lil worried.

Personally I think it would be neat to gather a trial and error list.
Such as what headers work with what steering column, poor fitment. Things that get more users input.
Trial and error LMAO just go through my build you will see plenty of that lol. Seriously i agree we are unique, I just know of one other person in my town that has a MODFOX and he is on here also.