• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WTH!!!!!! Where the heck lol

Svt Fox

Staff member
Small town feel is nice, but it gets expensive after a while paying for a domain and host.

The problem is we're somewhat unique.

The best way to keep things going is by posting a lot of facts/data that help people out.

I'm not inexperienced by any means, but the swapping of wiring had me a lil worried.

Personally I think it would be neat to gather a trial and error list.
Such as what headers work with what steering column, poor fitment. Things that get more users input.

Let me clarify what I meant by "small town feel". I was referring to drama,in house arguing, and bashing/fighting.

I know from time to time that fighting may occur when there is a disagreement. It's the trollers, spammers, and all-around trouble makers that we do not want here.

Svt Fox

Staff member
Exactly what I mean, the more every 'error' is logged, the more people will read through the forum.

Possibly... I will share my time and a good amount of tech. I'm not going to share 'everything' because I might choose to make some money off of it, like a plug and play harness for example.

Spdjunky

Let me clarify what I meant by "small town feel". I was referring to drama,in house arguing, and bashing/fighting.

I know from time to time that fighting may occur when there is a disagreement. It's the trollers, spammers, and all-around trouble makers that we do not want here.

Completely uunderstood...

ModFoxMustangs

Staff member
Alright,

What about this... Saw this on another forum...

Recently we have been getting hit by Human Lurkers not showing there appreciation to the site. Our previous laidback approach to signatures and posting of links was being abused by people just wanting to Lurk and drop there links and leave, of course this has caused all kinds of trouble for our staff who have had to moderate large amounts of posts that have only had the purpose to advertise. But not even in our advertising forum.

So we now have a system in place that requires you to have no less than 20 Posts in order to edit your signature , View attachments or post live links anywhere. Posting in the forum hello world will not count.

If you have reached the required postcount you may have to wait 15 minutes for the system to update you.

This is not here to be an inconvenience to you, It is here to protect legitimate users and our staff from mass amounts of spam posts while using the forums.

Here is a clear list of what permissions you get and at which postcount

New users 0-20 posts

Post replies and threads
Upload an avatar
Follow & Like
Edit user info

Basic Users 20-100 posts

Post replies and threads
Upload an avatar
Follow & Like
Edit user info
Showcase threads
Post links
Create Signatures
Download resources

Advanced Users

(To become an advanced user you need to have 100+ posts, been a member for 7 days and have had 5 likes from other members)

Post replies and threads
Upload an avatar
Follow & Like
Edit user info
Showcase threads
Post links
Create Signatures
*All links you post are DOFOLLOW*

User upgrades are automatic and are handled by the system, users are updated every 20 minutes via a cron job. If you can't post links or anything else after you reach the required postcount then please wait a few minutes for the system to upgrade you.

ModFoxMustangs

Staff member
Alright, I made it where they have to post atleast 10 times in order to download anything from the site.. What do you all think?

Spdjunky

I joined a local site like that. I finially stopped going ...

People go to sites either for info or to sell/buy something. Rarely is it just to hang and BS.

Spdjunky

So you're saying you browse car sites for companionship and messaging?

Just saying, I guess your right. Agree to disagree ..

ModFoxMustangs

Staff member
Alright everything is fixed now.. If you have less than 10 post sorry...:) Thanks everyone for your hard work and contributions.. They are really appreciated...